All Abstracts should be submitted in English only.
Abstracts submitted by e-mail, fax or post will NOT be accepted.
During the meeting a Poster Presentations will be allowed.Abstracts will be accepted for oral and poster presentations.
• 30 oral presentations will be displayed.The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts and announce the oral / poster presantations not later than 11 February 2019. • All Abstracts will reviewed by the Scientific Committee
• 30 slots for Oral Presentations.
• The rest of submissions for oral presentations than cannot be included among the first thirty will be considered as Poster presentations.
• The Scientific Committee will consider for the 6 submissions ranking in the first six to be displayed in the Finalist Presentations for IVS Prize.Among the presentations made with the presence of Scientific Committee one will be considered for the Prize Winner.
• A certificate will be delivered to all finalist presentations and 1000 Euros for the winner.
• If not their presentation will be not allowed in the congress scientific program and not printed in the program and abstract book.
• When submitting the abstract, the text should be follow structures (Aim, Material Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion).
• The best study will be elected among the prize submissions (made by the authors below 40 y/o.) will be awarded with “IVS Prize” 5 finalists will be selected among the prize submissions.
• These finalists will present their studies to the Jury during the prize session and the winner will be awarded with “IVS Prize Certificate” and 1000 US Dollars.
• The Abstracts for oral and poster presentations should be submitted until January 31, 2019.
This date will NOT be postponed.
• The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts and the accepted presentations will be announced on February 11 , 2019.
Abstract Submission System for Oral and Posters
• Detailed information is provided in the system. If assistance needed, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
• Please carefully read the instructions before submitting your abstract through the online submission module “BGS” system.
• This is an automated system that will allow you to put the information online for the authors, affiliations, abstract text (if required with special characters etc.) and keywords in a series of different windows.
• Once you sign up, you can also continue working on abstract until you finally decide to submit before the deadline.
• You can track the whole submission and evaluation procedure either within the system or by e-mail notification.
• In case of submitting more than one abstract you can use the same login and password for each abstract via online submission module.
Poster Presentation Guidelines • The posters will be 70 cm (width) and 90 cm (height) and will be mounted vertically. (Double-sided tape will be available for mounting the Posters)Graphics and digital photos should be at least 100-150 dpi in their final.